MODEL ARCTIC COUNCIL
Sicne 2016, Polar Aspect have created, launched and continue to manage the following online and in-person Model Arctic Council (MAC) programmes:
- MAC Bilbao , since 2018 at Colegio Ayalde (Spain)
- NORMAC , since 2016 at Norwich School (UK)
- NORMAC University , launched June 2019 at the University of East Anglia (UK), in collaboration with Trent University (Canada)
- OMAC , in preparation for launch in February 2021 (online worldwide)
- WYCOMAC , launched January 2020 at Wycombe Abbey (UK)
Polar Aspect also offer online training for prospective MAC delegates in collaboration with MUN Impact, with the first training round scheduled to launch in November 2020.
Polar Aspect are enthusiastic about bringing the Arctic into the classroom. Polar Aspect Managing Principal Dr Anthony Speca has appeared as a guest teacher at the following educational institutions:
- Norwich School
- University of Oxford
- Trent University
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
To get a better sense of the unique learning experience offered by Polar Aspect’s Model Arctic Council conferences, please visit the website of our flagship conferences, Norwich Model Arctic Council and Norwich Model Arctic Council for University . You can also browse a record of our MACs and other educational engagements in our news feed. If you require any further information, or if you wish to discuss how Polar Aspect’s educational innovation can be of service to you or your organisation, please do not hesitate to contact us.